Mortgage Blog

U.S. Citizen Working Abroad are Eligible for loans Now

August 8th, 2009 11:15 AM by Eric Fang

As long as last two years tax returns provided. The lender
may need Verification of Employment and/or paystub.
Translation is needed if income documents are in foreign
Posted in:General
Posted by Eric Fang on August 8th, 2009 11:15 AM



My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog:

1288 Kifer Road Suite 208
Sunnyvale, CA 94086