November 8th, 2018 12:51 PM by Eric Fang
1. Debt-To-Income Ratio 50% for US residents. Loan amount up to $5 million. DTI can be up to 55% with management exception.
2. Interest Only Payment Option for Investment Occupancy, 2nd homes and Primary Residences. Loan amount up to $3 million.
3. New-To-Country Buyers & Foreign Nationals without US Credit History or US Income. Loan amount up to $5 million.
4. 90% Financing for Primary Residence Occupancy, loan amount up to $1.5 million. 80% Financing, loan up to $5 million for Primary Residence.
5. Family Assisted Program for US and International Buyers. Allowing family members to help with income qualification for occupying buyers.
6. Gift Money allowed to be used for the entire down payment and closing costs.
7. Asset Based Lending for income qualification. Ideal for buyers with limited employment income but have substantial assets.
8. Cash Out refinance available for investment properties – source for down payment for another purchases!.And yes, I finished another 15 miles this morning. See the link below:http://ericfang.blogspot.com/2018/11/workout-for-nov-5th-to-nov-11th-total.htmlCompleted the list of the marathons for 2019. See the list here: http://www.ericfang.com/MarathonCompleted. We are planning for the April 2020 Paris Marathon if I do not run Boston Marathon.