Loan Application Loan App Checklist Mortgage Calculators Contact Us Customer Login

Mortgage Blog

How to do the business smartly
February 3rd, 2015 10:34 PM
Though I felt like I did not run that much, I still finished 196 miles in Jan.
I did not run as hard as before for two reasons. 1)I ran too fast on Jan 20th.
I ran a few miles under 6:30, so I did not feel well afterwards. And I slowed
down for a few days/weeks. 2)I was so swamped with the loans. And I figured
out that I had better to spend more time on the loans now, and I can run more
later on when the rate goes up.

The interest rate indeed went up a little bit, though we still locked lots of loans.
I floated for a few ARM loans, and still did not have chance to lock it yet.

When I ran with my friend last Saturday, I "bragged" that that how I handle 
my business smartly. I told him basically that I spent the other 20% of my time to make
my 80% of the business, and sometimes, I just gave up the other 20% business
to enjoy the running, spending the time with the family.

I got lots of the loans approved this week, though other loan agents have loans
stuck in the underwriting. I think I was pure lucky. I focused on closing rental
loans, and this lender just has good rates on the rental and also faster on underwriting.

And I will start training harder starting next week, Vancouver Marathon is only 3 months away.
 

Posted in:General
Posted by Eric Fang on February 3rd, 2015 10:34 PMPost a Comment

Subscribe to this blog

Archives:

Categories:

My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: